February 26, 2017

him & her: 10 things




H E R :

1. I have never been more over a season in my life. All I want to do is go to a beach for the rest of my life.
2. My best friend Ashley got engaged this weekend! It is seriously so fun to see people fall in love!
3. Curtis & I have been watching People vs. OJ on Netflix and were obsessed.
4. Lately I have been really craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
5. Last weekend we drove to Colorado and it made me realize how much I hate being in a car. (Denver is 11 hours away) I would rather fly any day of the week.
6. I graduate in 40 days.
7. Judge us all you want, but Curtis and I love Post Malone's new album.
8. I'm pretty baby hungry these days, but after a couple hours with kids I get too scared.
9. Cannot wait until March 17, not for St. Patricks Day but for Beauty and the Beast!!
10. I have been struggling so hard to find a dress for graduation! If anyone knows of a good place HMU.


H I M :

1. Rexburg tricked us last week by being warm, the snow melted and we thought spring was coming. We were very wrong.
2. During the day I sit at work and feel very motivated to go to the gym but when the time comes I lack the motivation I had earlier that day.
3. We drove to Jackson and watched Ryan and Ashley get engaged! Great day and Pinky G's!
4. I'm officially getting older, sleeping in means 8 am.
5. I filed our taxes as soon as possible and we got a refund this year. Small victories.
6. We play UNO at work on break and I'm addicted.
7. I miss having a beard every day but I have to shave to use the school gym.
8. Hannah has been kicking butt finishing her last semester and interning at The Dealio.
9. We took a quick trip to Colorado and it is always a good time.
10. I am not looking for a dress but I am sure Hannah wants to me to update my entire wardrobe.

















No comments :

Post a Comment