March 9, 2017

him & her: people we love (but have never met)



H E R :

Kate Hudson
Maybe it's because I've watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days four times since it came to Netflix or that I started following Kate on instagram. But I'm obsessed with her lately. She is the star of so many of my favorite chick flicks and apparently she can sing!




James Corden
When I first saw Into the Woods I fell in love with James Corden. Then when I found out he had his own late night show? I was sold. He's an amazing singer, hilarious, & his carpool karaoke can't be beat. This is my favorite video with also one of my favorite people Adele.




Macy 
It has been a couple years since Macy first visited the Ellen show and I will always love her. If you haven't seen the interviews of her on Ellen you are seriously missing out! Macy is a 5 year old from Kansas who knows everything about every President. She wears cowboy boots, has an accent, and is the funniest kid ever.




H I M :

Jimmy Kimmel
I do not watch a lot of late night talk shows but Jimmy Kimmel is definitely my favorite. I can always count on his "Parents eating kids candy after Halloween" segment. It is a classic and I can't wait to do that to my kids one day. I feel like he is every where these days and I'm not complaining. Everyone should enjoy a little Jimmy Kimmel in their life.



Casey Neistat
Probably my favorite video personality. Casey is a Youtube and video sensation who has done and seen it all. I respect the life he lives and think it is pretty cool how he has been able to come from a pretty hard youth to what he is today. His videos get me excited to make the most out of every day and helps me make life adventurous. Everyone should go check out his videos asap!



Chris Harrison
Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Bachelor in Paradise, it doesn't matter which show, Chris Harrison is the best. He hosts the show flawlessly, makes fun of everyone, and tells it like it is. His job is almost entirely useless, but we all need him in our lives. Bachelors and Bachelorettes come and go, but Chris Harrison is forever!


No comments :

Post a Comment