October 18, 2015

him & her III: style

So the other day I wore red lipstick and Curt voiced his opinion of how much he doesn't like it when girls wear lipstick. This turned into a long debate about makeup, haircuts, and clothes. Apparently guys and girls have differing opinions. Who knew? Here's our Male and Female thoughts about today's trends:


Red Lips

HER: Love! I think it can add a lot to an outfit.
HIM: Not a fan. Sometimes it gets on girl's teeth and it scares me.


Joggers

HER: I actually like them. As long as they wear them with the right shirt and shoes.
HIM: Love that there is a low riding crotch, but still a slim fit on the legs.



Short Hair

HER: Huge fan of the "Lob".  I will never go back to long hair.
HIM: It takes less time for your wife to get ready and that's all that matters. Just no pixie cuts.


The Man Bun

HER: Man Buns make me so uncomfortable. Just the fact that a guy is using a hair tie is wrong. 
HIM: I don't like them, because not everyone can pull them off,  and even those that can look ridiculous.


Anything High Waisted

HER: I think if a girl can pull it off high waisted pants or skirts look good, but if they cant...then send help.
HIM: When girls wear high waisted pants they look they are from the 70's and also like they are wearing a diaper. 


Running Shoes with Jeans

HER: I just feel like running shoes are for the gym and if you're at the gym you shouldn't be wearing jeans.
HIM: There's certain things that pair well together and running shoes with jeans aren't those things.



Drawn Eyebrows

HER: I don't think that boys understand that girls needs to give some attention to their eyebrows. That being said no one needs to get out the crayons and treat their eyebrows like a coloring book.
HIM: They shouldn't be messed with. They grow the way they do for a reason. Let them be.


The Beard

HER: I love a good beard. If you have to shampoo and comb it, it's too long, but a little scruff is good.
HIM: I love them. They keep your face warm, they're manly, and they hide my double chin.

4 comments :

  1. I am loving this blog of yours/yalls. :) But to be honest, I like the man bun, haha. It is so weird, doesn't seem like me at all, but some guys can pull it off and I like it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot erase the image of Morgan with a man bun out of my head now!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm not saying Morgan could pull it off..... hahaha

      Delete