October 21, 2015

him & her IV: everything haunted

H E R


Haunted Forest $9


I don't want to be bias, but the Haunted Forest is my favorite haunted activity in Rexburg. The Haunted Forest is at the same place as the Straw Maze. There are always a ton of people, a camel, and some clowns wandering around.

You ride to the other end of the property to get to the haunted forest in a big truck. When you get there you are divided up into groups and sent on your way. The first five-ish minutes of the walk through the forest is the worst, because you are waiting for something to jump out at you. Right when you think this is the dumbest "Haunted" forest, a guy with a chainsaw starts running after you.

I, fortunately, have never had to run for my life, but I think it be something like my experience at the Haunted Forest. The characters you meet along the way are terrifying and the forest makes you feel like you're in a Harry Potter movie. And just when you think you can't handle it anymore you are back at the Straw Maze, winded and crying a little bit.






Haunted Maze $9


I consider myself a scaredy cat when it comes to spooky things, but the Haunted Maze was more frustrating than scary for me.

Usually in haunted houses or mazes they divide up the costumers into smaller groups so they do not crowd certain areas. They did not do this during the maze so there were some parts where a bunch of us would all end up in the same place.

For the first 10 minutes I thought it was just a normal straw maze, because there was nothing jumping out at us. Sooner or later we saw a couple clowns and a little girl just talking. So no, not very scary. The reason the maze was frustrating was because it took us forever to get out of! It was fun for the first 15 minutes, but after that I was over it.

It took my friends and I around 45 minutes to get out of the Haunted Maze. I wouldn't recommend wasting your hard earned 9 dollars to go through this maze.






H I M


Haunted Mill $10


Let me start off by letting you know that I hate haunted things. Last year I managed to avoid anything haunted and that was a good year. This year Hannah wouldn’t allow that, so I am being a good sport and enduring through these next couple weeks.

We went to The Haunted Mill in Teton a few weeks ago with some friends. I had been to this attraction a few years ago so I thought I knew what to expect. It turns out they have added some things and changed it up a little bit since then.

I think the thing that is the most scary about the Haunted Mill is the location. It's an actual mill that was opened in the late 1800's that people claim is seriously haunted. You walk through the mill, pass through a couple bridges, and even walk through a corn field.

I don't want to give anything away, so you just need to go see for yourself. Grab some friends, wear a diaper and enjoy your time at The Haunted Mill.







Scare Tower $10


The Scare Tower is one of the newest haunted attractions in the area. Located inside of an old abandoned tower, this haunted tower is sure to make you feel claustrophobic. They opened up last year to some great success and this year is supposed to be even bigger and better. What makes this attraction so nice is that it is literally in Rexburg.

The way the whole haunted tower is different than any other haunted thing, because it isn't just a hallway you walk through. When you enter the tower with three other people you have to find a way to get to the exit. Every room, staircase, bridge you are trapped in until you can figure out a way to get out of the tower.

This 30 minute ride will test your speed and the way you handle pressure, while a creepy life sized doll follows you.











No comments :

Post a Comment