November 9, 2016

him & her XXXIV: fall style




YES we are a couple months into fall and there have been so many new trends this year.

Curtis & I have differing opinions when it comes to clothes and style in general. Sometimes I wear something out of the norm and it throws him off. He still calls me sir and salutes me when I wear army print....

So here are some of our opinions on today's fall trends:




The Choker




H I M : TBH, I didn't realize this was a new trend. It should stay in the 90's.

H E R : There were a lot of great things that took place in the 90's, but the invention of the choker was not one of them.



The Key Hole Shirt


H I MSeems unnecessary...but I don't hate it. I guess it would just depend on the type of shirt or size of the keyhole. 

H E R : This looks confuses me and I can't tell if I love it or hate it.


The Mom Jeans


H I M : Originally I was not a fan of mom jeans, but they are growing on me. I guess I am just a momma's boy. 

H E R : Whenever I see someone wearing these kind of jeans I always think back to that Mom Jeans skit on SNL. 


The Dark Lipstick


H I M : I hate lipstick. That is all.

H E R : I feel like I really liked dark lipstick back in 2002 when I was obsessed with Avril Lavigne, so it brings back really great memories for me.


The Oversized Sweater


H I M : They look comfortable and can always double as a parachute. You do you girl.

H E R : I am in love with oversized cardigans. They're trendy and it doesn't matter if they only have XXXLs left in stock, because the bigger the better.


The Overalls

H I M : I see more and more girls wearing these and it brings me back to my childhood. But for real, I can dig the overall look. I think its fun.

H E R : If you can pull off overalls, great. But if you can't, it's tragic.

No comments :

Post a Comment