October 16, 2016

him & her XXXII: pumpkin patch


H E R:

The Halloween season is finally here and I am so ready for it! Like every other girl, Fall is my favorite season and I am excited to celebrate it. The changing leaves, sweaters, and candy corn. It's my fav. 


So a couple weekends ago a bunch of us went to the U Pick Barn in Idaho Falls. They have pumpkins, kittens, and chickens. It's the perfect place to hang out and take pictures. We were so eager to go that we got there before most of the pumpkins...but still fun.




H I M :

The annual trip to get pumpkins just happened. Every year, like most people in this area, we head down to the U Pick Barn to pick out some pumpkins, take some pictures and ring in the Fall Season.

Along with the changing colors that fall offers, finding the perfect pumpkin is also one of my favorite things to do. We always go with our friends and it's a fun tradition. This year we stopped by Shari’s CafĂ© afterwards for some breakfast for dinner. 

The best part of the night? The free slice of pie for downloading their app. And it was pretty amazing pie too, so I am not complaining.

Fall seems to always be our busiest time of year. Trying to cram in a lot of fun activities before the weather gets too bad makes for some jammed packed weekends, but it is always a good time.












No comments :

Post a Comment