December 13, 2015

him & her XVIII: merry & married


H E R


We decided to be a little festive this past Sunday and take some Christmas card pictures. Well my sister Chandler took them. Who knows if we'll actually get around to sending them out...but it was fun to go back to the place we got engaged over a year ago (just south of the Marriott). Curt isn't a huge fan of taking pictures, but I feel like they are necessary! It is our first Christmas as a married couple and I am pumped on it. I know it will probably be more exciting once we have kids, but I am so looking forward to spending this holiday with Curtis. 



H I M

Christmas pictures are something every male has or will have to endure. Not a huge fan, but Hannah likes them and it gives me a reason to dress up, so it is not too bad. Enjoy our pictures. This is my first year where I will be spending Christmas with my in-laws. It is going to be awesome, I love Hannah's family. Merry Christmas everyone. 













1 comment :

  1. Dang... Look at this guy. He truly loves his wife if he is taking that many pictures over Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete