May 10, 2014

i hate it here.

I HAVE FINALLY M A D E  I T
i am living in an apartment with my 4 best friends (and chandler) ,no randoms. things in nauvoo 505 get kind of crazy, but only in the best kind of way. i love love love living with these hoodlums and the adventures we have.
i met these girls my first semester at byu idaho in fall of 2012 and we have been inseparable since. i cannot imagine my college experience without these fools.

haley: you are the best roommate even though you snore super loud and are mexican. youre the funniest person i know.
taylor: living without you for 9 months should have been a crime. how did i even do it? i love your glasses and shared hatred for class. i love you long time.
ashley: you made me love taco bell and for that i will be forever grateful. i'm so happy we randomly decided to room together a year ago. you look pretty denise.
kiersty: my besty in rexy. we have been through so much together it's ridiculous (rc, jamba boner, etc) i need you in my life for always!
chan: youre okay. 

 -do you wanna do something fun?-
we are such stereotypical white girls.

 -505-
snapbacks and friends too.

No comments :

Post a Comment