January 4, 2014

so this is the new year.

[2 0 1 3] what a year it was.


JANUARY:














-i finished my first semester of college and was exhausted.
-spent the month sleeping and starting my new job with my parents.
-went to singles ward for the first and last time. 
 
FEBRUARY:



















-my best friend in the whole world, kiersten kay, visited chan and i in south carolina.
-then the three of us headed to new york city for the first time. it was magical. 
 
MARCH:


















-continued to work 24/7.
-caught up on alot of tv and went to the gym.
-took a much needed trip to charleston.

APRIL:



















-made the journey to colorado to visit kiersten for a couple days before school. loved it.
-started spring semester in idaho.

MAY:
 















-hiked, paddle boarded, jumped off bridges, had bonfires, swam, schooled.
-enjoyed the fantastic weather of idaho.
 

JUNE:













-visited the great city of burley with my favorite roommates, rode a horse, that was cool.
-celebrated turning 19, got really old really fast .


JULY:















-visited montana for the first time for the 4th. caught my first fish, impressive.
-studied for exams and met some amazing people the last two weeks.



AUGUST:



















-returned to the dirty south for the 7 week break.
-worked non stop for three weeks straight.
-hung out with my chickens
-saw ke$ha in concert with my columbia friends.
 
SEPTEMBER:















-started my second fall semester at byu idaho.
-roomed with my best friends in the world.
-began my classes with my new major: communications.

OCTOBER:

















-celebrated everything fall related.
-attended my first general conference in slc.
-went to a hoodie allen concert. easily top 3 funnest nights of the year.
-went to some awesome halloween parties.



NOVEMBER:















-parents came to visit rexburg, didn't want them to leave.
-spent thanksgiving in park city with the whole fam damily


DECEMBER:













-finished up the semester with only 4 aniexty attacks during finals week.
-sang lots of christmas carols.
-hated saying goodbye to all my friends.
-flew across the u s of a to get back home.

No comments :

Post a Comment